It is essential to structure your Google Ads account and campaigns in order to achieve good results and increase your chances of success in the field of Pay–Per–Click (PPC). Your campaigns on the search network must be intrinsically linked to your go-to-market (GTM) strategy and your marketing strategy.
A proper structure will firstly allow for increased visibility of performance, and secondly control over the allocation of the ad spend budget. This approach is put forward through our Google Ads agency service and we invite you to discover it here below.
- Allows for better management in terms of optimization and budget:
- The budget is set at the campaign level;
- In this example, if the demand for ABC jerseys is higher than for XYZ jerseys, but XYZ jerseys convert more, it will be possible to optimize the budget on the campaign that converts the best, hence the importance of separating the campaigns.
- Allows you to better respond to user demand (segmenting):
- By segmenting into several groups of ads, you can be more precise in the titles of your ads and therefore generate better click-through rates, as well as redirects to specific pages to maximize conversion.
- In this example, a user looking for XYZ swimsuits could, for example, see a PPC ad with a title mentioning the query “XYZ swimsuits” and could arrive directly at a page where all swimsuits of this respective brand would be presented to him.
- Helps improve quality score:
- With product specific ads, you will have better click-through rates which will improve the quality score of your keywords.
A similar logic of audience segmentation by keywords is used in an SEO strategy to specify the segmentation of website content.